{Latest*} Fathers Day Verses From Daughter Son Wife

adsense 336x280

{Latest*} Fathers Day Verses From Daughter Son Wife :


Hello Friends Fathers Day Verses From Daughter Son Wife:  Hello Friends, It honors all fathers,grandfathers, & father figures for their contribution. Happy Fathers Day 2016 to all of you. Today I am going to share the best collection of Fathers Day verses From Papa is a hero for any girl son child, For her he is a man who can do anything and everything in this world. He depicts a superhero for her. He is her first love and first friend. The bond between a Daughter Son Wife and Father is always special. We Father's Day 2016 have collected the best Fathers Day Verses From Daughter Son Wife especially for you.

Fathers Day Image
Fathers Day Image

So enjoy this collection and share this post-Fathers Day verses From Daughter Son Wife with your friens and relatives on the many social media networking sites like Google+ facebook  etc.

Fathers Day Verses From Daughter:


For the best dad who always had a smile for me. 
Though we may be far apart right now, 
but here’s a big hug and kiss for you to let you know how special you are
Happy Father’s Day!

A "daddys little girl" is the one who would rather get her hands covered in engine OIL with dad, 
than stay in the house and bake buns with her mother!

This special Fathers Day wish 
That comes with love to you 
Brings warm and heartfelt thanks 
For all the thoughtful things you do.

It also comes to let you know 
You mean more to me each day 
To everyone your lives have touched 
In such a loving way.
Happy Day Dad
With Love .

जीवन के सुख-दुख को सह कर,
पापा की छाया में रह कर
बच्चे कब हो जाते हैं बड़े,
यह भेद नहीं कोई कह पाया । 

He never has much money, 
And his life is not a show. 
But he is still the richest man, 
That I will ever know.

जिससे सब कुछ पाया है,
जिसने सब कुछ सिखलाया है,
कोटि नम्न ऐसे पापा को,
जो हर पल साथ निभाया है।


New+51) Whatsapp Status SMS Shayari Messages Quotes In Hindi & English

Fathers Day Verses From Son:


Daddy, I love you
For all that you do. 
I'll kiss you and hug you
Cause you love me, too. 
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you,
On this Father's Day.

क्यूं कि छोटे छोटे संकट के लिये माँ याद आती है,
मगर बड़े संकट के वक़्त पिता याद आते हैं,
पिता एक वट वृक्ष है जिसकी शीतल च्हाव मे,
सम्पूर्ण परिवार सुख से रहता है। 

I love you, Dad, and want you to know,
I feel your love wherever I go.
Whenever I've problems, you're there to assist,
The ways you have helped me would make quite a list.
Your wisdom and knowledge have shown me the way,
And I'm thankful for you as I live day by day.
I don't tell you enough how important you are,
In my universe you're a bright shining star.

Fathers Day Shayari Status Sms Quotes In Hindi

Fathers Day Verses From Wife:


I am grateful for having you in my life,
Without you I don’t know who’d I’d be or what I’d be doing,
You have kept me grounded and been a rock for our family,
I love you and appreciate you,
You mean the world to me.
Happy Father’s Day TO My Husband.


सपने तो मेरे थे
पर उन्हें पूरा करने का
रास्ता कोई और बताऐ
जा रहा था
वो थे पापा
मैं तो सिर्फ अपनी खुशियों में
हँसता हूँ,
पर मेरी हँसी देख कर
कोई अपने गम
भुलाऐ जा रहा था
वो थे पापा।

You are so full of compassion, love, and strength.
When we need a strong hand of support in our family,
you are always there.
I love you for being who you are and for all that you do.

I just wanted you to know how
much a part of me you are.
And how wonderful it is to
share my life with you.

Best*21 Miss You LOVE Message In Hindi

Fathers Day Verses From Husband:


He's not a fancy dresser,
And he's not so trimmed and neat.
With simple clothes and simple shoes,
He wears upon his feet.

You so much more than just a "husband".
You a partner in my life that I value more than you know.
You the father of my children whom I've watched love them so.
You everything I hoped for to help in raising a family.
You my husband, my friend, the love that I'll always need.

You make me happy! You make our children happy.
You're a great father, a great husband, and a great man.
We all love you, dearly.
Happy Father's Day.

The great love that I have for you is getting stronger,
our angels are very happy because they have a father who loves them.
Happy Father’s Day.

{*New*} Miss You Quotes Shayari In Hindi

Fathers Day Verses:


Fathers Day wishes,
To my Dear Dad,
You're one in a million,
You're a Top Notch Dad.
Happy Father's Day

Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead,
bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

A man is loved not for how,
tall he stands, but for how,
often he bends to help,
comfort, and teach.
Happy Father's Day.

wishing you a wonderful Fathers Day,
and to thank you for always being there for me,
nothing is ever any bother to you,
you have been great for that i send you all,
my love for Fathers Day.

जिसने  मेरी खुशियों के लिए,
अपना सर्वस्व लूटा डाला,
मुसीबतो से  निकलने  के  लिए ,
जमीन आसमान  एक  कर डाला।

घर में सब अपना प्यार दिखाते हैं
पर कोई बिना दिखाऐ भी
इतना प्यार किए
जा रहा था ,वो थे पापा।


Miss You Sms | Status Hindi And English

TOP+10 Love Status For Girlfriend-Boyfriend-Husband-Wife

Love Romantic Latest Shayari Club


adsense 336x280

2 Responses to "{Latest*} Fathers Day Verses From Daughter Son Wife "